Working hard all week long? Then you need this 10 minutes recovery plan to get back to life and spend a lovely weekend!
Take a deep breath…
Daily stress has nothing to do with a healthy lifestyle. Drinking too much alcohol on a Friday evening will probably help you forget all the stupid people and situations you faced this week. But what next? We offer you a better way to get back in shape and cheer up.
…and take this 10 minutes recovery plan
- First of all, when you come back home from work, throw away your smartphone. Because what your body and soul need right now is a warm shower. It will help you to relax, and feel more energized at the same time.
- Just stop thinking about work. It is not easy, we all know. But try a simple trick: promise yourself to take any decision tomorrow morning.
- If you can’t stop thinking of your company’s problems, remember about an anti-stress power of creativity. No matter what you do, from painting to cooking a delicious dinner, you will feel much better right from the start.
- Learn basic breathing exercises. Or try meditation. Or yoga. Any of these helps to relieve stress, and to concentrate. For example, read about breathing techniques here.
- When we feel exhausted, we often open refrigerators for snacks. So, there should be healthy ones, like seasonal vegetables and fruits, or nuts.
- Anyway, keep in mind that alcohol cannot treat sadness and fatigue. One or two glasses of wine is all you need, not more.