Worried about these fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots upcoming? These simple anti-aging tips will prevent, or decrease all visible signs of aging. No matter how old are you, start today!
Common anti-aging tips
Mind your bad habits
- Yes, you have to quit smoking if you are not ready to wear those wrinkles around your mouth. Moreover, cigarettes do affect your skin appearance in general in a bad, bad way.
- Cut back on alcohol. The main reason is because it dehydrates the body.
Have a rest (in the right way)
- De-stress your life. To manage your stress try yoga, or meditation, or both.
- Have a good sleep. The more you sleep, the better you look.
- Sleep on a silk pillowcase. It will slow the formation of fine lines over time.
- Try to sleep on your back. Your are fighting against wrinkles, right?
Take care of your skin like your never did before
- Exfoliate. But do it exactly like your dermatologist told you. Every skin type has its special needs.
- Choose the right anti-aging cream and serum. Retinoids accelerate cell renewal, which leads to younger looking skin.
- Take care of your hands and neck. They tell about your age much more than your face does!
- Always take off your makeup before bed. If you don’t use it, wash your face, anyway.
- Wear sunscreen. SPF is the best anti-aging product.
Three more secret ingredients of youth:
- Smile. In other words, it means regular visits to your dentist, and whitening your teeth.
- Healthy weight. Balanced diet and exercise are enough for staying fit. Less fat always means younger look.
- Water. Probably, drinking enough water is the main of all anti-aging tips.
And some anti-aging foods
The main tips on your diet for looking and feeling younger are the following:
- more antioxidants;
- even more vitamin C;
- enough proteins and so-called good fats;
- less sugar and salt.
Here’s the list of foods rich in antioxidants and vitamin C:
- green leafy vegetables;
- citrus fruits;
- dark chocolate (yep!);
More information on anti-aging diet is here.