You know that maintaining a healthy weight as well as losing excess weight is about exercising and burning calories. So, you don’t need to starve. All you need is a nice balance between calories in and out. Wanna burn 300, 500 or 700 calories an hour? Here’ the guide!
Burning 300 calories an hour
- elliptical training (about 30o per hour);
- water aerobics (about 330 per hour);
- pilates (about 350 per hour);
- hiking (about 360 per hour);
- skiing (about 400 per hour).
Burning 500 calories an hour
- intensive aerobics classes (about 450 per hour);
- roller skating (about 450 per hour);
- playing basketball (about 480 per hour);
- tennis (about 490 per hour);
- jogging about 8 km per hour (about 500 calories burnt);
- running upstairs (about 550 per hour);
- swimming (up to 600 calories an hour).
Burning 700 calories an hour
- cardio strength workout (about 730 per hour);
- jumping rope (about 750 per hour);
- power cardio workout (about 800 per hour).
All these is for an average 60 kg person.
Not only burning calories…
So, if you need to lose some weight, make a small decrease to your daily calories in, and a small increase to your daily calories out. For example, if you are consuming 3000 calories per day and burning 2800, reduce your calorie intake to 2500 calories per day.
Here’s a calorie intake guide!