We love how they look like, and we suspect that it’s all due to their money. In fact staying in a good shape always means working hard. We are sure that some celebrity health tips are applicable to everybody. Well, maybe except Madonna’s habit to bring her personal chef with her to any restaurant.
Some common celebrity health tips
- Good sleep. As good as possible.
- Plenty of water. The skin appreciates that.
- Healthy diet. It may vary, but every celeb has certain rules.
- Exercise. This one of celebrity health tips is the best way to have those great bodies.
The Big Bang Theory’s star Kaley Cuoco admits that she works hard to look good. On the other side, she insists that she doesn’t starve or kill herself with exercise. Her advice is:
- Individualized workout routine. “What works for my friends doesn’t necessarily work for me.”
- Doing yoga five times a week. “I love being toned and having muscle. And I owe it 100 percent to yoga.”
- Eating less than her husband. “I’ve had to change my food intake.”
- Eating half. “If you take a break for 10 minutes and drink some water, you’re full. And if you’re still hungry, fine, keep eating.”
- Reasonable eating. No soda, chips, or cereals.
- Having a cheat day once a week. “I’m just going to be in a bad mood all the time if there’s no light at the end of the tunnel.”
- Sometimes she indulges. But not all the time.
- She has no beauty routine. “The only thing I have to do every three weeks is my roots because I’m a brunette.”
- She’s not an athlete. What she does do is run. “I go running two to three times a week.”
- Food is the point. She loves carbs, like french fries or pasta, but tries to stay away from them. “I eat pretty healthily. We make smoothies every morning with any kind of fruit and carrots.”
- She hates strict diets. “But I try to stay away from simple carbohydrates and eat fruits and vegetables.”
- But works out really hard. Once a week, she does a dance-based treadmill workout, three times a week, she does dance-based interval training, plus regular toning exercises and cardio. And remember those tours!
- Her nutrition plan is smart. Coffee and a healthy sandwich with avocado for breakfast, 100g of fish or chicken with a salad for lunch, fish or steak with asparagus for dinner. Sometimes she can afford a piece of dark chocolate.
- Her diet is totally healthy. “Rice, beans, lentils, beautiful salads, low-mercury fish, some nuts, blueberries and raspberries, and all sorts of vegetable dishes.”
- She works out. Every morning, no matter where.
- And dances a lot. “Dancing is the thing for me. It just makes me feel so much better.”
- She thinks that the mental health is the key to the physical health.