Although we insist that super-foods do not exist, there are rejuvenating foods that may help your skin, hair and nails look much better. Furthermore, they work so fast that you can notice the visible difference just in a couple of weeks. So, try these must-eats and enjoy your new, better, younger look.
Rejuvenating foods that work really fast
- Fatty fish. Omega-3 fatty acids make your skin glowing, and keep your scalp and hair hydrated. So, eat more salmon, mackerel, sardines and anchovies, that are high in Omega-3.
- Eggs. Eating them visibly affects your hair and nails condition. Why? Because one of their key ingredients, sulfur, is involved in the production of collagen and keratin.
- Nuts. Especially walnuts, that are high in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. If you eat enough of them, your skin shines, and your hair becomes stronger and looks fuller.
- Avocados. First of all, avocado oil contains a lot of vitamins A, D and E, and omega-9 fatty acids. So, it tones your skin and makes it look younger.
- Other veggies, and fruits. Most useful among them are green and leafy vegetables, and all citrus fruits.
- Water. Just try drinking at least two liters of still water daily for a week, and than look at your skin.
Also, there are foods that may not seem that healthy, especially if you are trying to lose weight, but that make miracles to your nails. Daily consumption of dairy products, particularly butter, makes them strong and fast growing.
Discover more ideas on skin care, hair care, and anti-aging tips:
Skin health tips for men and women
Healthier hair: all you need to know
Hair loss: all you need to know
Hair loss: most effective ways to prevent and to fight
Anti-aging foods: eat and look younger
Anti-aging tips to prevent all visible signs of aging