sexual health facts

Sexual health facts and myths

Are you a sexpert? Still there are some sexual health facts to surprise you! Probably, they could also help to enjoy your sexuality even more, being able to experience intimacy, sexual pleasure, and satisfaction any time you wish. At least we hope so. Because sexual health is not only prevention of sexually transmitted infections, or getting pregnant.

Sexual health facts

  • Ladies, guys are in on the trick, too. Almost 31 percent of guys have faked an orgasm, according to the studies.
  • Lesbians have the most orgasms. Pure numbers are: 74.7% for homosexual women, 61.6% for heterosexual ones, and (surprise) 58% for bisexual women.
  • Orgasms are not that easy to reach, anyway. Only about 30% of women reach orgasm through vaginal sex only. The other 70% need manual or oral stimulation.
  • Sex really reduces stress. It both calms nerves and lowers blood pressure. Try it before you presentations or public speaking!
  • It may make you feel better when you’re sick. Arousal and orgasm boost your immune system.
  • The best time for having sex is… after gym. Need an explanation? The blood flow to your genitals is higher after a workout, and your testosterone levels up while you exercise.
  • Sex can lead to more regular cycles. Women who have sex at least once a week get benefits, according to the research.
  • Sex is better when you are in love with each other. It’s scientifically proved.
  • One night stand may lead to marriage. One third of married couples were originally a hookup.

Women say that…

  • They are quite okay about sharing partner’s fantasies. Maybe she’s not ready for a third person involved in an actual sex, but will be aroused with someone watching you both doing it.
  • Many of them love being dressed up for role-playing. Cops, teachers, nurses… Choose the costumes together.
  • Some love sex even more while having period. The explanation is in hormones’ levels and in the blood flow.

Men say that…

  • They are not actually that good at guessing if the girl is faking an orgasm. And are not happy with the fact!
  • They actually don’t know how to make her feel loved. So ladies, better tell them what you need.
  • They really appreciate women who find giving oral sex pleasurable. According to the studies, only 28% of them do.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *