We are sure that it is quite possible to maintain a healthy lifestyle and to get fit without a gym. You can exercise outdoors or at home and waste absolutely no money on it. All you need is good will.
Easiest ways to get fit without attending a gym
They are not just easy, but also cheap and fun. First of all, let us remind you that just 150 minutes of physical activity a week keeps you fit and healthy. What kind of activity? Chose from one of these:
- Riding a bike to your office. It’s such a pleasant daily routine!
- Jogging. Some prefer it early in the morning, others go running after work. Anyway, thus you can stay fit and burn calories.
- Playing sports. Use your own garden or any public area to play badminton, volleyball or basketball.
- Hiking. It is a great way to get fit without a gym. In addition you will enjoy fresh air with a view.
- Walking your dog. Because it benefits both of you!
- Doing the household chores. When you mop the floor, you burn 39 calories in 15 minutes.
- Doing yoga. Since it is good for weight loss and muscle toning.
- Exercising at home. Below you will find some workout ideas.
Gym-free workout ideas
Here are some workouts for those who wanna get fit without even leaving sweet home.
32 minute cardio workout by FitnessBlender
10 minute abs workout by BikiniModelFitness
30 minute strength workout by Bodybuilding.com
Home exercising tips
Also keep in mind these tips while exercising at home:
- Avoid boredom. Find new YouTube channels and new workouts.
- Set goals. Use a journal to track your progress.
- Schedule your workouts. It is much easier to maintain a healthy lifestyle having a plan.
- Find an exercise partner. There are no excuses when you are not alone.
It’s so easy to get fit without spending money on a gym. We are sure you will succeed!